Does Your Organization Value Training?
People in organizations that don’t value training:
• Say they are “too busy” to attend training.
• Accept lack of participation in training classes as the norm.
• Don’t discuss or reinforce learning from training on job.
• Complain that training is a waste of time.
Compare that to the behavior of an organization that values training:
• People attend training when they are scheduled.
• People actively participate in training classes.
• Learning is reinforced on the job by supervisors and managers.
• Training teaches skills and techniques that are recognized as useful on the job.
Training is an important investment. We can help you develop an organization that values training and uses the learning to improve performance.
Contact Linda M. Farley: Linda@LMFarley.com 210.656.4696